Communcation Skills

This is a series of blogs about improving communication skills.
Getting a job in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) enterprises..

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

BPO - A Level-up Opportunity

Hi, thank you  for spending some time reading this blog. I will try my best to make it worthwhile for you...

I mean to make this beneficial for you.. If you are a college student or a young professional aspiring to be successful then this is for. I you are a teacher who has difficulty making your students understand  or a supervisor often misunderstood by your co-workers, this may help you expand your options. Now. if you are aspiring to get employed by a call center, this is a must read!

I am a trainor and coach, a good one at that. This is how I will help you as I have helped others. But in order for me to help you, I need you to keep an open-mind. I need you to believe that change should come from within you. I am merely here to guide you. That is what coaching is about. You first must have the will to win and succeed.

I will start by telling why I am starting this web log (blog). I communicate with most of my friends using networking site (Facebook, LinkedIn, Tagged, etc.). It's fun and it helps me and my friends to keep in touch but at the end of the day, it's just that. What if every time I get connected, I learn something new, gain a new insight or get a step closer to becoming what I want to be?

I have a skill which I will share with you... Its the ability to express myself well. I am able to discuss very difficult subjects and make it comprehensible to my readers and listeners. This skill helped me become an excellent trainor and coach. This same skill helped me manage very big projects. Its an important skill...


My goal as a TRAINOR or a COACH is to become 'PROGRESSIVELY UNNECESSARY'. If you think you need to express yourself well, follow this blog and become one of the Enablers.

See ya.....

2 comments:

  1. Some young ones might not understand the words "PROGRESSIVELY UNNECESSARY" kindly elaborate...
    Will wait for more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Marivic, pls read my next blog... thanks for the suggestion..

    ReplyDelete